Oferta de empleo por lugar
- ofertas de empleo - Alemania 88
- ofertas de empleo - Arabia Saudí 2
- ofertas de empleo - Australia 81
- ofertas de empleo - Austria 18
- ofertas de empleo - Bélgica 15
- ofertas de empleo - Canadá 85
- ofertas de empleo - China 3
- ofertas de empleo - Colombia 5
- ofertas de empleo - Corea del Sur 1
- ofertas de empleo - Dinamarca 9
- ofertas de empleo - Emiratos Árabes Unidos 9
- ofertas de empleo - España 10
- ofertas de empleo - Estados Unidos 77
- ofertas de empleo - Finlandia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Francia 2315
- ofertas de empleo - Holanda 156
- ofertas de empleo - Hong Kong 11
- ofertas de empleo - India 26
- ofertas de empleo - Indonesia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Israel 1
- ofertas de empleo - Italia 24
- ofertas de empleo - Japón 6
- ofertas de empleo - Letonia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Marruecos 2
- ofertas de empleo - México 4
- ofertas de empleo - Noruega 1
- ofertas de empleo - Nueva Zelanda 1
- ofertas de empleo - Polonia 14
- ofertas de empleo - Portugal 12
- ofertas de empleo - Reino Unido 136
- ofertas de empleo - República Checa 12
- ofertas de empleo - Rumanía 30
- ofertas de empleo - Singapur 58
- ofertas de empleo - Sudáfrica 2
- ofertas de empleo - Suecia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Suiza 3
- ofertas de empleo - Tailandia 10
Ofertas de empleo por función
- Ofertas de empleo Adquisiciones 50
- Ofertas de empleo Atención al cliente 382
- Ofertas de empleo Calidad y satisfacción del cliente 65
- Ofertas de empleo Comunicaciones 25
- Ofertas de empleo Dirección de sanidad y seguridad, bienes inmuebles, asistencia personal, atención médica 149
- Ofertas de empleo Dirección general 10
- Ofertas de empleo Estrategia, marketing, ventas 124
- Ofertas de empleo Finanzas 75
- Ofertas de empleo Gestión de ofertas y proyectos 208
- Ofertas de empleo Hardware 197
- Ofertas de empleo Industia 304
- Ofertas de empleo Ingeniería de sistemas 653
- Ofertas de empleo Legal y contractos 32
- Ofertas de empleo nCphr 7
- Ofertas de empleo Recursos humanos 50
- Ofertas de empleo Software – SI/TI y ciberseguridad 907
- Ofertas de empleo TeS - Jobs 1
Solution Engineering Manager
Full time, Regular Employee
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1973, and now due to the significance of the Group’s activities and the market outlooks in the country, Thales has since established a formal regional office in Copenhagen in January 2015. Thales has delivered the Danish Travelcard system and is in charge of its operation and maintenance for the next 10 years. Moreover, it is Thales’ hope to further enhance the system with the latest technologies, like mobile phone and account-based functionalities.
Solution Engineering Manager
Do you want to lead the integration of external interfaces into one of the largest and most unique projects in Denmark influencing millions of people? And would you like to have a significant role with both Change Management and error handling, where you can write one of the largest IT infrastructure projects in the Danish country on your CV?
Development and implementation of the railway network in Jutland – one of the largest IT projects in Denmark
Since 2012, Thales Denmark A/S has been working to upgrade the signaling system in Jutland to an IT-based signaling system in close cooperation with several parties among in a consortium with Strukton Rail. The project consists of an update of approx. 1,200 km of the Danish railway network for the new European ETCS Level 2 system. The project is in daily terms referred to as the F-bane Project, and is currently in the installation phase, where the first line has been installed and tested and now this should be implemented on the rest.
For this project, we are looking for a Solution Engineering Manager who is responsible for the continued development and delivery of IT systems in close collaboration with other key roles in the project. You will, as Solution Engineering Manager refer directly to the Project Director.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and ensure clarity about deadlines and releases in accordance with the planning and engineering process.
- Maintain cooperation at the interface between engineers, specialists and other relevant professionals, including installers, production staff, etc.
- Support Contract Managers in line with the development of the project and possible contractual changes
- Active risk and issues management
- Report relevant KPI’s of the project to the Project Director.
In addition, your role is to guide, support and develop a Design & Development team of approx. 8 engineers.
An important part of the function as Solution Engineering Manager is also to help ensure good collaborative relationships and professional communication with all parties in the project, including focusing on the customer and the consortium partner.
A dedicated and international team
Our employees are our main asset in Thales Denmark A/S. You will become a part of a department with competent and helpful colleagues where there will be a mix of specialists and generalists with different international backgrounds. The office is located in the greater area of Copenhagen, but for periods there will be a need to work very close to the project-site in Jutland.
Do you have experience from a similar position?
We imagine that you have a couple of years of experience from a similar role in which you have worked with the following:
- System Engineering
- Experience with IT systems within one of the following industries
- Air Traffic Management
- Project Management
- Management experience, including development and conflict management between different specialties
In addition, an educational background such as Engineer and knowledge of railways will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
Do you have the interpersonal skills?
You are as a Manager dying of results, ambitious and taking responsibility. In your work, you will be able to identify difficulties, find constructive solutions through involvement and collaboration with different parties, and implement the best possible solution. You enjoy building and maintaining relationships based on transparency, trust and respect.
If you have questions about the job content you can contact Simone Persson at Thales Denmark A/S by phone +45 22736950. Please send us a motivated application and resume through the link below. Entry will be as soon as possible, but of course we are waiting for the right candidate for the project and the team.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
About Thales Denmark A/S and the “F-bane Project”
Thales in Denmark provides innovative solutions and advanced technologies within the Ground Transportation, Aerospace and Defence sectors. Our significant work in these areas is growing rapidly, so we are looking for home-grown talent to drive our business forward.
Part of the Thales Group – which employees more than 64,000 people in 56 countries – Thales in Denmark is the Northern European hub for Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Iceland and Sweden.
Our fast-growing business is built on swift anticipation of the newest technological possibilities and product innovation. This makes it the natural choice for ambitious, bright and driven individuals who want to make a real impact on projects that affect Denmark and the world.
Our common goal across Thales is to be acclaimed by our customers as the market leader for delivering safe and sustainable transportation solutions; yet significant challenges stand in the way. To support our achievement of this goal and differentiate Thales from its competitors, we are committed to quality at every level across Thales. We deliver this commitment by focusing on the quality of what we deliver to the customer, being proactive and looking at continually improving the way we work.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Volver al resultado de la búsqueda