Oferta de empleo por lugar
- ofertas de empleo - Alemania 104
- ofertas de empleo - Arabia Saudí 2
- ofertas de empleo - Australia 82
- ofertas de empleo - Austria 18
- ofertas de empleo - Bélgica 15
- ofertas de empleo - Brasil 3
- ofertas de empleo - Canadá 84
- ofertas de empleo - China 3
- ofertas de empleo - Colombia 5
- ofertas de empleo - Dinamarca 12
- ofertas de empleo - Emiratos Árabes Unidos 5
- ofertas de empleo - España 15
- ofertas de empleo - Estados Unidos 80
- ofertas de empleo - Finlandia 4
- ofertas de empleo - Francia 2506
- ofertas de empleo - Holanda 147
- ofertas de empleo - Hong Kong 9
- ofertas de empleo - India 24
- ofertas de empleo - Israel 1
- ofertas de empleo - Italia 26
- ofertas de empleo - Japón 6
- ofertas de empleo - Letonia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Marruecos 2
- ofertas de empleo - Noruega 1
- ofertas de empleo - Nueva Zelanda 1
- ofertas de empleo - Polonia 27
- ofertas de empleo - Portugal 11
- ofertas de empleo - Qatar 1
- ofertas de empleo - Reino Unido 193
- ofertas de empleo - República Checa 8
- ofertas de empleo - Rumanía 46
- ofertas de empleo - Singapur 57
- ofertas de empleo - Suecia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Suiza 4
- ofertas de empleo - Tailandia 7
Ofertas de empleo por función
- Ofertas de empleo Adquisiciones 58
- Ofertas de empleo Atención al cliente 424
- Ofertas de empleo Calidad y satisfacción del cliente 83
- Ofertas de empleo Comunicaciones 26
- Ofertas de empleo Dirección de sanidad y seguridad, bienes inmuebles, asistencia personal, atención médica 158
- Ofertas de empleo Dirección general 8
- Ofertas de empleo Estrategia, marketing, ventas 138
- Ofertas de empleo Finanzas 92
- Ofertas de empleo Gestión de ofertas y proyectos 226
- Ofertas de empleo Hardware 221
- Ofertas de empleo Industia 334
- Ofertas de empleo Ingeniería de sistemas 674
- Ofertas de empleo Legal y contractos 30
- Ofertas de empleo nCphr 12
- Ofertas de empleo Recursos humanos 65
- Ofertas de empleo Software – SI/TI y ciberseguridad 974
- Ofertas de empleo TeS - Jobs 1
Full time, Regular Employee
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Our growing business has given rise to a number of opportunities for Systems Engineers. Each successful candidate will be a talented Systems Engineer with experience of conceptual and detailed design, Integration and delivery, coupled with a proven capability of delivering system programmes.
Each role can be based in any of the Thales UK sites. Depending on the specific projects, specific roles may require periods of time to be spent at Customer sites and/or integration facilities.
As a People 1st Employer, we are passionate about providing you with opportunities to advance your engineering career and are committed to giving our employees the support they need to reach their professional goals. This includes support in submission of Chartership applications, funding membership of a professional body, and access to a wide variety of learning resources through our comprehensive e-Learning Engine. Training courses such as our hugely successful Front-line Leaders Programme (for employees demonstrating leadership potential), coupled with our established mentoring and coaching programmes, offer fantastic opportunities for people committed to professional development to enhance their skill set. For people with ambition to attain greater levels of responsibility, either in a Technical or Managerial capacity, we also offer development pathways towards roles such as Solutions Engineering Manager, Product Design Authority, Solution Architect, or a recognised Thales Specialist or Expert.
Each successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of systems engineering in the defence and/or transportation and/or aerospace domain and will ideally have experience interfacing with external customers as well as internal stakeholders.
The role holder reports to the Systems Engineering Discipline Manager. The key individual responsibilities are:
- To provides technical leadership for bid and/or project Engineering Reviews.
- To identify and review technical risks, opportunities and mitigation plans throughout the bid and/or project phases;
- To define and propose candidate architectures to meet customer/stakeholder needs
- To creates the technical specifications with acceptance criteria for systems and subsystems,
- To define the integration, verification, validation, qualification, certification and acceptance methods,
- Be responsible for collated results and evidence.
- To ensure, with the support of Specialty Engineering experts & Safety/HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) stakeholders:
- That candidate solutions meet regulatory requirements including all applicable standards and legislation. This includes product safety & security and Environmental/HSE requirements and standards,
- That solution designs take into account the contractual requirements,
- That all related certification activities are performed correctly;
Desired knowledge, qualifications and experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree (BEng, BSc) in a Numerate, Scientific or Engineering subject or Higher Education/equivalent training and experience
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written, with the ability to present and explain technical and complex problems, tailored appropriately for the audience
- An understanding of System Engineering and System Engineering Processes and Practices, including knowledge of Systems Lifecycles
- An ability to work with combinations of technologies, to integrate and verify them in a logical and structured way into a system in order to fully satisfy a Customer’s requirement
- PC Literate: Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience of requirements capture and management (e.g. in DOORS), or experience of system architectural modelling or simulation (e.g. in MatLab or Simulink) is preferred but not essential
The successful candidate will be someone who…
- Is a team player with a “can-do” attitude that performs effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment and promotes the values of inclusiveness and diversity
- Is confident in their ability to help solve complex problems, asks challenging questions to develop their understanding, and suggests new ideas to further our product offering and increase our added value
- Is a self-starter, with an ability to manage their own workload and meet their agreed objectives, whilst also contributing to the development and delivery of wider operational goals
- Displays enthusiasm about learning new skills and technology, and takes their own self-development seriously
To find out more about working in the growing Thales team, apply today.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Volver al resultado de la búsqueda