Oferta de empleo por lugar
- ofertas de empleo - Alemania 122
- ofertas de empleo - Australia 53
- ofertas de empleo - Austria 5
- ofertas de empleo - Bélgica 33
- ofertas de empleo - Brasil 4
- ofertas de empleo - Canadá 33
- ofertas de empleo - Colombia 10
- ofertas de empleo - Dinamarca 4
- ofertas de empleo - Egipto 1
- ofertas de empleo - Emiratos Árabes Unidos 1
- ofertas de empleo - España 15
- ofertas de empleo - Estados Unidos 37
- ofertas de empleo - Filipinas 1
- ofertas de empleo - Francia 1205
- ofertas de empleo - Holanda 92
- ofertas de empleo - Hong Kong 13
- ofertas de empleo - India 23
- ofertas de empleo - Italia 41
- ofertas de empleo - Japón 4
- ofertas de empleo - Marruecos 2
- ofertas de empleo - México 6
- ofertas de empleo - Noruega 2
- ofertas de empleo - Nueva Zelanda 1
- ofertas de empleo - Polonia 24
- ofertas de empleo - Portugal 9
- ofertas de empleo - Reino Unido 65
- ofertas de empleo - República Checa 2
- ofertas de empleo - Rumanía 19
- ofertas de empleo - Singapur 23
- ofertas de empleo - Suecia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Suiza 10
- ofertas de empleo - Tailandia 3
- ofertas de empleo - Taiwán 1
Ofertas de empleo por función
- Ofertas de empleo Adquisiciones 34
- Ofertas de empleo Atención al cliente 144
- Ofertas de empleo Calidad y satisfacción del cliente 26
- Ofertas de empleo Comunicaciones 8
- Ofertas de empleo Dirección de sanidad y seguridad, bienes inmuebles, asistencia personal, atención médica 80
- Ofertas de empleo Dirección general 1
- Ofertas de empleo Estrategia, marketing, ventas 70
- Ofertas de empleo Finanzas 25
- Ofertas de empleo Gestión de ofertas y proyectos 106
- Ofertas de empleo Hardware 204
- Ofertas de empleo Industia 196
- Ofertas de empleo Ingeniería de sistemas 426
- Ofertas de empleo Legal y contractos 27
- Ofertas de empleo Recursos humanos 16
- Ofertas de empleo Software – SI/TI y ciberseguridad 502
Cyber Security Consultant IT Networks
Full time, Regular Employee
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Cyber Security Consultant – IT Networks
Thales are preparing to recruit this position in the future and it is not an immediate requirement. If you wish to express an interest then please apply and a recruiter will assess the suitability of your application and contact you when the position is available.
Due to a recent period of growth within our SIX - Secure Communications business, we are looking for a Cyber Security IT Networks Consultant to join us.
The role of the Consultant – Cyber Security IT Networks is to provide Consultation and cost effective advice on the management of security and information risk consistent with regulations to our clients.
You’ll be the focal point for resolution of security and information risk matters to the client as well as being able to identify, analyse and evaluate information risks which in turn you will then relay to the risk owners and other stakeholders the causes, likelihood and potential business impacts of information risks throughout the information system lifecycle.
To deliver this service you’ll be assisting on various areas:
- Checking compliance with applicable regulations, standards, policies and guidance on information risk management
- To present risk management options to the business
- To support the development of appropriate and proportionate documentation to inform risk management decisions, ensuring these are expressed in terms meaningful to the business
- To investigate security incidents and opportunities for Forensic Readiness process improvements
- To seek further cyber security opportunities whilst on customer assignment
- To provide regular threat guidance.
You’ll come from a Cyber Security Consulting or Professional services business. You’ll have the ability to work with challenging deadlines and competing priorities along with excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach and excellent time management skills. You’ll demonstrate the ability to multitask and manage high volumes of work. We are committed to providing an environment for individuals to excel. We do this by supporting our staff and coming together to build a business that offers a cohesive and supportive approach.
We are looking for a Customer focused self-starter who can deliver results. This is a consultancy role and you WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL typically working on the client sites with delivery partners and client teams. You may even be required to work overseas on some projects. Equally we would be keen to talk to proven IT/Networks consultants that would like to move in the Cyber sector who have a passion for learning and delivering. If you are CESG Certified this would be an advantage.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Volver al resultado de la búsqueda