Oferta de empleo por lugar
- ofertas de empleo - Alemania 113
- ofertas de empleo - Australia 64
- ofertas de empleo - Austria 5
- ofertas de empleo - Bélgica 25
- ofertas de empleo - Canadá 26
- ofertas de empleo - China 3
- ofertas de empleo - Colombia 9
- ofertas de empleo - Corea del Sur 1
- ofertas de empleo - Dinamarca 3
- ofertas de empleo - España 18
- ofertas de empleo - Estados Unidos 27
- ofertas de empleo - Filipinas 2
- ofertas de empleo - Francia 1009
- ofertas de empleo - Holanda 106
- ofertas de empleo - Hong Kong 10
- ofertas de empleo - India 8
- ofertas de empleo - Italia 31
- ofertas de empleo - Japón 4
- ofertas de empleo - Malasia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Marruecos 2
- ofertas de empleo - México 8
- ofertas de empleo - Noruega 3
- ofertas de empleo - Polonia 19
- ofertas de empleo - Portugal 9
- ofertas de empleo - Reino Unido 60
- ofertas de empleo - República Checa 2
- ofertas de empleo - Rumanía 35
- ofertas de empleo - Singapur 43
- ofertas de empleo - Suiza 10
- ofertas de empleo - Tailandia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Taiwán 2
- ofertas de empleo - Vietnam 1
Ofertas de empleo por función
- Ofertas de empleo Adquisiciones 27
- Ofertas de empleo Atención al cliente 140
- Ofertas de empleo Calidad y satisfacción del cliente 19
- Ofertas de empleo Comunicaciones 9
- Ofertas de empleo Dirección de sanidad y seguridad, bienes inmuebles, asistencia personal, atención médica 77
- Ofertas de empleo Estrategia, marketing, ventas 82
- Ofertas de empleo Finanzas 50
- Ofertas de empleo Gestión de ofertas y proyectos 112
- Ofertas de empleo Hardware 195
- Ofertas de empleo Industia 172
- Ofertas de empleo Ingeniería de sistemas 326
- Ofertas de empleo Legal y contractos 15
- Ofertas de empleo Recursos humanos 27
- Ofertas de empleo Software – SI/TI y ciberseguridad 409
BL Manager - AMS
Full time, Regular Employee
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Airspace Mobility Solutions, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Thales is expanding its presence in India through the development a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC), reinforcing its position as a leader in all its markets. Launching in early 2019 in Bengaluru, the ECC will expand Thales’ footprint in its core business areas and cement its long-standing relationship with India. This ECC, the first of its kind in India, will focus on hardware, software and systems engineering capabilities for both the civil and defence sectors. India, and in particular Bengaluru, was chosen as the location for the new ECC due to the existing ecosystem – its proximity to the market, competence in research and development and abundance of skilled engineers. Both the needs of the local market and export markets will be catered for, meaning those who join Thales will have the opportunity of working on diverse projects with a high level of complexity, innovating in all the different markets we are present in. We’re inventing the future, right here, right now. By combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create, together we’re transforming the world around us.
The Role – AMS Business Line Manager
The AMS BL engineering department within the ECC will work as an extension of the Business Line of origin. The organization is set up as a matrix with reporting in dual lines to the India ECC leader as well as to the global AMS Business Line leader. All activities will be located at the ECC in Bengaluru, India.
The Local AMS BL Manager is responsible for the local implementation of the overall BL India Strategy for AMS & AMS teams.
General Description and Missions of the role
In the frame of AMS Business Line (BL) growth and development of AMS BL activities in Bengaluru, India, this is a position to lead the AMS BL Engineering team and manage engineering activities in India with a close relationship with the global AMS BL. Integrated to the engineering team in parent BL, you participate in managing teams, work packages identification, prepare skills ramp-up and training, reporting, process, tools.
In India, you’ll be in charge of organizing and managing the BL engineering department. You will manage the local AMS BL team, participate in recruitment activities, ensure skills development, training, manage activities with efficiency, consolidate workload with the BL in the US, monitor and report on activities.
You will act as the referent of the home AMS BLs in the ECC and manage the Department teams. You are accountable for respecting quality, schedule and costs towards home BLs. You may also be supported by technical experts from home BLs. You will co-operate with the other Department Managers and Competence Centre HoDs to ensure synergies at Engineering Competence Center Level.
You will therefore need to demonstrate a high level of autonomy and efficiency, as well as a strong willingness to interact with the domain stakeholders, the parent AMS BL management network, stakeholders in India and within the ECC.
This position is located in Bengaluru, India.
Missions and responsibilities
You are responsible for setting up an organization robust to the complexity of the AMS BL applications and technologies and therefore:
Vision and Competitiveness:
- Elaborate the vision of the Department in order to achieve competitiveness objectives
- Operate in co-ordination with other department managers and discipline managers to ensure synergy at Engineering Competence Centre level
- Interface with all the stakeholders, to capture and understand the needs and challenges of the Business Line in terms of scope, budget and schedule
- Work closely with Domain Leaders and ECC HoDs to guarantee that the proper level, skillset and performance of the resources is being provided to the project and maintaining the workload forecast to perform adequate resources reallocations. Follow the developments progress, perform root causes analysis and implement recovery plans when facing difficulties
- Maintain a strong culture of performance measurement, continuous improvement (SW discipline, lessons learn, know how…), metrics, visual management and competitiveness initiatives
- Ensure and secure that the AMS BL architectures, technologies and development strategies correspond to the projects system constraints and expectations (performance, real time, building blocks, variability…)
- Ensure timekeeping compliance
People Management Skills:
- Provide operational expertise and strategic leadership, support, guidance and training to teams on all aspects of outsourced work.
- Assess the skillsets and competencies and develop training plans / action plans to resolve skill / competency gaps in collaboration with Functional HoDs.
- Perform recruiting, training, setting individual objectives, conducting performance reviews
- Lead the team towards growth and career development in collaboration with Functional HoDs.
Process, practices, tools and knowledge:
- Is responsible for the deployment of practices and tools on bids and projects under alignment with AMS BL definition.
- Gather engineeringdataonbids, products and projectsandprovideanalysesandfeedbacks for potential improvement and capitalization (lessons learnt)
- Foster transversal sharing of good practices inside the India Competence Center and across the AMS BL in collaboration with HoDs
This position requires a high degree of interaction with internal and external stakeholders, including Engineering, Program Management, Finance/Accounting, Functional HoDs within ECC and Executive Management. Requires significant ability to influence key stakeholders and to shape solutions out of complexity. The position requires cultural sensitivity, the ability to manage across geographical boundaries and strong ability to lead change.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering Competence Center (India) and head of AMS BL Engineering Operations
Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience in leading large teams (> 50 people)
- High experience in Engineering Management, People Management and Project Management
- Experience in AMS BL products
- Clear understanding and experience in latest technology and AMS BL engineering practices
- Strong Leadership skills – ability to inspire and motivate
- Ability to build and lead a team
- Ability to work in a complex matrix and multicultural environment
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- The chance to work for an organization that is driving towards building a structured Engineering footprint in line with Thales’ growth and competitiveness ambition
- The chance be in contact with people having different cultural background from all across the world;
- A young and enthusiastic team looking to take new interesting projects on board;
- A working environment that facilitates professional development through continuous learning, close collaboration within teams and a solution-oriented attitude.
- An opportunity to work in Bengaluru, the innovation and technological hub of India
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Volver al resultado de la búsqueda