Oferta de empleo por lugar
- ofertas de empleo - Alemania 113
- ofertas de empleo - Australia 64
- ofertas de empleo - Austria 5
- ofertas de empleo - Bélgica 25
- ofertas de empleo - Canadá 26
- ofertas de empleo - China 3
- ofertas de empleo - Colombia 9
- ofertas de empleo - Corea del Sur 1
- ofertas de empleo - Dinamarca 3
- ofertas de empleo - España 18
- ofertas de empleo - Estados Unidos 27
- ofertas de empleo - Filipinas 2
- ofertas de empleo - Francia 1009
- ofertas de empleo - Holanda 106
- ofertas de empleo - Hong Kong 10
- ofertas de empleo - India 8
- ofertas de empleo - Italia 31
- ofertas de empleo - Japón 4
- ofertas de empleo - Malasia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Marruecos 2
- ofertas de empleo - México 8
- ofertas de empleo - Noruega 3
- ofertas de empleo - Polonia 19
- ofertas de empleo - Portugal 9
- ofertas de empleo - Reino Unido 60
- ofertas de empleo - República Checa 2
- ofertas de empleo - Rumanía 35
- ofertas de empleo - Singapur 43
- ofertas de empleo - Suiza 10
- ofertas de empleo - Tailandia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Taiwán 2
- ofertas de empleo - Vietnam 1
Ofertas de empleo por función
- Ofertas de empleo Adquisiciones 27
- Ofertas de empleo Atención al cliente 140
- Ofertas de empleo Calidad y satisfacción del cliente 19
- Ofertas de empleo Comunicaciones 9
- Ofertas de empleo Dirección de sanidad y seguridad, bienes inmuebles, asistencia personal, atención médica 77
- Ofertas de empleo Estrategia, marketing, ventas 82
- Ofertas de empleo Finanzas 50
- Ofertas de empleo Gestión de ofertas y proyectos 112
- Ofertas de empleo Hardware 195
- Ofertas de empleo Industia 172
- Ofertas de empleo Ingeniería de sistemas 326
- Ofertas de empleo Legal y contractos 15
- Ofertas de empleo Recursos humanos 27
- Ofertas de empleo Software – SI/TI y ciberseguridad 409
Full time, Regular Employee
Thales people provide armed forces customers with operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air. Our platforms extend across the battlespace including Above and Sonar, Electronic Combat, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Thales is seeking to recruit Systems Engineers who can bring with them domain knowledge and experience of integrating applications into the combat systems and infrastructure on board the Royal Navy fleet.
The Systems Engineer (C2 & CMS Integration) is a key role that will be involved in the design, development, integration and acceptance of an exciting new programme for the UK MOD. The successful candidate will work as part of the Systems Engineering team to ensure the requirements, architecture, functionality and interfaces (between an Electronic Warfare sensor system, the related Command & Control application, and the existing ship infrastructure) are well defined and managed throughout the lifecycle. The successful candidate will be able to operate at the heart of a collaborative team that includes Thales and an industry partner.
The role provides an exciting opportunity for career progression with the Thales UK Defence Mission Systems business as part of the Above Water Systems UK and/or Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance UK domain teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide Systems Engineering capability to the management, analysis and decomposition of the system level requirements affecting the major sub-systems of the solution.
- Develop and maintain a System Model to enable the management and control of the system level architecture, the associated interfaces and hence the overall performance of end-to-end system characteristics.
- Define the detailed functional behaviour of the system elements;
- Create a common understanding within the wider team on the design in relation to the common aspects of the sub-system requirements and design, including.
- Work in close collaboration with colleague system architects and system engineers.
- Solve technical issues that arise during the development, testing and integration of the system.
- Apply Model based System Engineering (MBSE) in the system architecture & design phases.
- Produce design documentation that captures the system design.
- Support the Systems Engineering Manager to achieve On-Time-In-Full delivery of the project.
What are we looking for in you?
- Demonstrable domain knowledge of Royal Navy Command & Control solutions, Combat Management Systems and the associated infrastructure across the Royal Navy fleet.
- Demonstrable Systems Engineering competence in the development and integration of new capability into those extant systems.
- The ability to understand complex requirements and decompose requirements and performance credibly into sub-systems.
- The ability to support integration, testing and acceptance with a sound understanding of the system design and interactions to aid resolution of integration issues.
- A structured and organised approach to their work.
- Early identification and anticipation of risks
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment whilst maintaining strong awareness of the commercial constructs.
- Managing technical and engineering change across internal stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and team behaviours, customer focussed and innovative.
- BEng with honours in an Engineering or related Discipline (or equivalent experience), CEng is desirable.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Volver al resultado de la búsqueda