Oferta de empleo por lugar
- ofertas de empleo - Alemania 113
- ofertas de empleo - Australia 64
- ofertas de empleo - Austria 5
- ofertas de empleo - Bélgica 25
- ofertas de empleo - Canadá 26
- ofertas de empleo - China 3
- ofertas de empleo - Colombia 9
- ofertas de empleo - Corea del Sur 1
- ofertas de empleo - Dinamarca 3
- ofertas de empleo - España 18
- ofertas de empleo - Estados Unidos 27
- ofertas de empleo - Filipinas 2
- ofertas de empleo - Francia 1009
- ofertas de empleo - Holanda 106
- ofertas de empleo - Hong Kong 10
- ofertas de empleo - India 8
- ofertas de empleo - Italia 31
- ofertas de empleo - Japón 4
- ofertas de empleo - Malasia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Marruecos 2
- ofertas de empleo - México 8
- ofertas de empleo - Noruega 3
- ofertas de empleo - Polonia 19
- ofertas de empleo - Portugal 9
- ofertas de empleo - Reino Unido 60
- ofertas de empleo - República Checa 2
- ofertas de empleo - Rumanía 35
- ofertas de empleo - Singapur 43
- ofertas de empleo - Suiza 10
- ofertas de empleo - Tailandia 1
- ofertas de empleo - Taiwán 2
- ofertas de empleo - Vietnam 1
Ofertas de empleo por función
- Ofertas de empleo Adquisiciones 27
- Ofertas de empleo Atención al cliente 140
- Ofertas de empleo Calidad y satisfacción del cliente 19
- Ofertas de empleo Comunicaciones 9
- Ofertas de empleo Dirección de sanidad y seguridad, bienes inmuebles, asistencia personal, atención médica 77
- Ofertas de empleo Estrategia, marketing, ventas 82
- Ofertas de empleo Finanzas 50
- Ofertas de empleo Gestión de ofertas y proyectos 112
- Ofertas de empleo Hardware 195
- Ofertas de empleo Industia 172
- Ofertas de empleo Ingeniería de sistemas 326
- Ofertas de empleo Legal y contractos 15
- Ofertas de empleo Recursos humanos 27
- Ofertas de empleo Software – SI/TI y ciberseguridad 409
Full time, Regular Employee
Thales people provide armed forces customers with operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air. Our platforms extend across the battlespace including Above and Sonar, Electronic Combat, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
In this role you will be part of a highly collaborative team delivering the next generation Electronic Warfare (EW) solution to the Royal Navy, building on its existing investment in technology, equipment, infrastructure, training and operator experience to deliver sovereign Electronic Warfare fleet protection for the UK.
As Systems Engineer you will play a vital role in performing a subset of all the engineering activities required to develop a robust product whilst achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction for the delivered solution. In particular this role will focus significantly on the requirements management and systems modelling and design. This is an excellent opportunity to consolidate your systems engineering experience on some of the Royal Navy’s flagship Surface Ships programmes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstration that the solution satisfies the overall approved operational needs set out by the customer.
- Formalisation and management of requirements through DOORS.
- Assembly of the solution elements in a logical and controlled manner to evaluate design, behaviour, interactions and performance to confirm that the design meets requirements.
- Formalisation of the specifications and the engineering plans used to develop the solution.
- Trade-off analysis, modelling and simulation.
- The Systems Engineer may contribute towards the Systems Architecture and/or Systems Engineering Management
What are we looking for?
- An understanding of System Engineering and System Engineering Processes and Practices, including knowledge of Systems Lifecycles.
- An ability to work with combinations of technologies, to integrate and verify them in a logical and structured way into a system in order to fully satisfy a Customer’s requirement.
- Able to develop and establish collaborative ways of working with multiple stakeholders and disciplines to establish a system-centric way of working.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written, with the ability to present and explain technical and complex problems, tailored appropriately for the audience.
- A team player with a “can-do” attitude that performs effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Eligibility to be security cleared to SC.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree (BEng, BSc) in a Numerate, Scientific or Engineering subject or Higher Education/equivalent training and experience.
- Hands-on experience in requirements management using DOORS.
- Practical experience of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methods and tools.
- Practical experience of Architecture Frameworks (MODAF, DODAF, TOGAF etc.)
- Experience of full systems lifecycle from design through to validation and qualification.
- Detailed working knowledge of the engineering lifecycle, from concept design to acceptance and design update.
- Preference for experience working in the Electronic Warfare, Radar or telecommunications domain.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Volver al resultado de la búsqueda